Ever wonder about what the state of Finnish food and beverage entrepreneurship is? Well, we did, interviewing 90+ entrepreneurs, wading through piles of statistics and keeping an eye on ventures’ online presence. Based on this, we’ve compiled a very palatable package of insights!
Did you know, for example, that….
- there’s over a thousand small packaged food and beverage ventures in Finland
- missions and money matter – changing food culture was one of the most common agendas when we interviewed entrepreneurs
- product bundles represented the low hanging fruit for quickly boosting sales when the pandemic hit
- we found entrepreneurs working with collaborators as diverse as cosmetics companies, museums and real estate companies to dream up new products and services
- airlines and airports can act as springboards for trying out appeal for international customers… as can stalking social media in the time of social distancing
Click the cover to read more or
DOWNLOAD OUR REPORT HERE