The CATALY(C)ST project is a Nordic Innovation project that aims to train youth change makers to act as catalysts for a transition to a sustainable circular economy (CE).
The project brings together circular economy expertise from past research and best practices in multiple Nordic universities and industry partners. The project will involve peer to peer learning of new ways of product development and knowledge sharing to boost the transition towards circular economy.
CATALY(C)ST overall mantra is decoupling value creation from resource consumption, by:
- CE readiness & opportunity mapping
- CE Business models creation & servitization
- CE products by Eco-design
- CE enhancement by digitalization
- CE close the loop strategies
CATALY(C)ST at ADF
There are many ways to participate with us, including
1. Circular Economy related Master’s theses, that can be co-advised by colleagues from partner universities, if desired
3. Circular economy case studies for courses such as:
Mechanical Engineering in Society
4.Joint research projects
And value partnership with:
Today, makerspaces are becoming increasingly popular on university campuses by providing an opportunity to design, fix, and prototype physical artifacts to a growing number of makers. This quick increase in the maker initiatives has also brought up the discussion around environmental impacts of the makerspaces. Full post