Design approaches are transforming the way we change our organizations and work. We’re celebrating a milestone in our design research at the Design Factory in a day filled with keynotes from design leaders and researchers. We’re also celebrating the launch of two books drawing from the Design+ research project, Björklund & Keipi (eds.) “Design+ Organizational renewal and innovation through design” and Maula & Maula “Design ja johtaminen”.
To keep it active, we’ll also have short table discussions and a Q&A session for all of our keynote speakers.
Everyone is welcome to this event. Come join us to learn from our experiences and bring your own insights to the table!
Thursday 26th at the Stage (Design Factory, Betonimiehenkuja 5C)
8.30 Breakfast and networking
9.00 Design+ Change
- Introduction: Insights from the Design+ research project / Tua Björklund, Design Factory
- Keynote: Scaling design thinking / Jesse Maula, CDO, Idean
- Keynote: Design-driven innovation / Santeri Vanhakartano, ABB Marine & Ports
10.40-12.00 Collaborating to create change through design: Company perspectives and panel discussion
- Design systems as a common language – Marjukka Mäkelä, ABB
- Uniting employees with a brand – Ulla Jones, DNA
- Collaborating with designers – Christian Aminoff, ABB
11.30 Lunch is served
- Greetings from the DesignBites research project / Maria Mikkonen, Design Factory
- Kuudes design agency and 3 Kaveria
- Olarin Panimo
- Arctic Power Berries
14.30 Hands-on workshop: storytelling in food and beverages / Paul Savage, Design Factory