BRINGING RESEARCH TO THE PEOPLE
Welcome to join us to discuss our work! We’ve got two ongoing opportunities: one for researchers to discuss methodology and one for anyone who is interested in the results for our work. As there’s no way of uniting people like food, some small desserts are served with these bite-sized insights
Research insights biweekly Mondays at the Kafis
FALL 2018 LINE-UP
- Monday 17.9. 1PM @ Kafis: Floris – How in-house and consultancy designers frame their experiences
- Monday 1.10. ten years break – but do join the Design [thinking] research across disciplines meeting on Friday 5.10.!
- Monday 15.10. 1PM @ Kafis: Ville – Experimentation in food and drink startups
- Monday 29.10. 1PM @ Kafis: Maria – Storytelling as identity building
- Monday 12.11. 1PM @ Kafis: Laura & Marcela – Skills and educational practices needed for Industry 4.0
- Monday 26.11. 1PM @ Kafis: Satu – The struggle of sensemaking in exploratory projects
- Monday 10.12. 1PM @ Kafis: Senni – Idea generation methods
WINTER 2019 LINE-UP
- Monday 7.1. @ Kafis: Katariina – Virtual meetings as a tool for global product development team
- Monday 21.1. @ Kafis:
- Monday 4.2.@ Kafis:
Contact Tua if you’d like to present your work in these short 30min sessions (approx 15mins presentations and 15mis discussion). Just drop by if you want to join the discussion, no signup needed! These presentations are on unpublished work, so in addition to providing you a sneak peek of what will be coming, the presenters highly appreciate any feedback on their work.
Research desserts biweekly Wednesdays at the Aquarium
FALL 2018 LINE-UP
- Wednesday 12.9. 1PM @ Aquarium: Research topic in one sentence.
- Wednesday 26.9. 1PM @ Aquarium
- Wednesday 10.10. 1PM @ Aquarium
- Wednesday 24.10. 1PM @ Aquarium
- Wednesday 7.11. 1PM @ Aquarium
- Wednesday 21.11. 1PM @ Aquarium
- Wednesday 5.12. 1PM @ Aquarium
Contact Katja for current topics.